Main Article Content
Technological developments continue to rise rapidly pushing the educational system to keep pace with technological developments. Education by delivering a good and interesting by utilizing technology as a medium of communication systems to support quality learning
quality. But the current system of education and learning is still used conventional and monotonous. Besides the lack of an attractive medium of communication technology make rapid saturation and sometimes student learning materials submitted become fully absorbed. Therefore needed a system and way of teaching a modern and attractive. By using iLearning and utilizing audio visual media as content support can make learning more interesting and certainly more optimally absorbed by the students. This article will discuss the current educational system, identification of problems facing the implementation of iLearning systems that are used as learning, audio visual definition of these, the types of audio visual media that can be applied in learning, a learning system architecture in iLearning. Besides, there are advantages and disadvantages of audio visual media in learning iLearning. In the implementation program listing is displayed by using x-code in iLearning iBooks content. And surveys of student achievement are conveyed through the comparison chart. Audio visual media is a medium that is very helpful in learning, especially in the delivery of educational material with iLearning.Previous learning very monotonous and uninteresting
to be a quality learning and optimal absorbed by students.
2. Raharja, Untung. 2011. iLearning . Tangerang : Stmik Raharja
3. Salahudin. 1986: 3. Pengertian Media Pembelajaran. Jakarta
4. Azhar, Arsyad. 2002:11. Media Pembelajaran. Jakarta : PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
5. Rohani. 1997: 97-980. Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.
6. Regents, E. Champoux’ ,Joseph. 2006. Film as a Teaching Resource, New Mexico:University of New Mexico Albuquerque.
7. Regents, E. Champoux’ ,Joseph dan Anderson. 1999. Film animation as a teaching resources, New Mexico:University of New Mexico Albuquerque.
8. Cohen, B. Eli dan Nycs, Malgorzata. Learning Objects and iLearning. Universitas Wroclaw Ekonomi, Wroclaw. Polandia.
9. Dr. Heather, Kavan. Film as a Resource for Teaching Speech Writing. Massey University Heather.
10. Dabbagh, Nada. 2005. Pedagogical model for iLearning: A theorybased design framework. George Mason University.
11. Beard, Colin dkk. 2007. Towards a Theory iLearning: Experiential iLearning. Sheffield Hallam University.
12. Lee, Jason dkk. 2009. Seeing is believing: Using films to teach diversity in sport.University of North Florida.Drane University of Southern Mississippi,Amerika Serikat.
13. Tello, Lucía P. Barroso. Movies a powerful Resource of Visual Literacy in Journalism Ethics
14. Soekartawi. 2007. iLearning: Concepts and Applications. Jakarta
15. Andri, Muhammad. 2008. Utilization of Information Technology in the Development of Learning Media. Teknik Elektro, Universitas Gadjah Mada. Yogyakarta
16. Ali Pandie, Imansjah. 1984. Didaktik Metodik. Surabaya : PT. Usaha Nasional, 115
17. Handoko, Sapto.2009. Efektifitas Pemanfaatan Media Audio Visual Sebagai Alternatif Optimalisasi Model Pembelajaran. Universitas Negeri Makasar.
18. Mukhid, Abd. 2009. Media Pembrlajaran. Pamekasan: STAIN Pamekasan Press, 34-38.
19. Sudjana, Nana. 1978. Media Pengajaran. Surabaya : Pustaka dua. 192-193.
20. Umar. 2011. Pengembangan media audio visual. Tersedia di alamat: http://umarstain.blogspot.com/2011/06/pengembangan-media-audio-visual-b.html [accessed 24/11/2011].