CCIT Journal is one of the journals managed by Raharja University which was first published in 2007. CCIT Journal is a scientific journal published on-line and publishes articles or scientific works of research in the field of computer science.
This statement of ethics of scientific publication is a statement of the code of ethics of all parties involved in the process of publication of this scientific journal, namely managers, editors, bestari partners, and authors. The Code of Ethics of Scientific Publications essentially upholds three ethical values in publications, namely (i) Impartiality, i.e. free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications; (ii) Justice, i.e. granting authoritative rights to the author; and (iii) Honesty, i.e. free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publication.
After you have finished reading this Scientific Publication Ethics, please download the Ethics Statement and Copyright Agreement. Please sign and submit an Ethics Statement as part of your initial article submission. The Copyright Agreement must be submitted before the article can be published. The Statement of Ethics and Copyright Agreement may be sent by post, email or fax.
Duties and Responsibilities of Journal Manager
- Determine the name of the journal, scientific scope, scaling, and accreditation if necessary.
- Determine the membership of the editor's board.
- Define relationships between publishers, editors, bestari partners, and others in a contract.
- Appreciate things that are confidential, both for contributing researchers, authors/ writers, editors, and bestari partners.
- Applying norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Review journal policies and pass them on to authors, editors, bestari partners, and readers.
- Create code guidelines for editors and bestari partners.
- Publish journals regularly.
- Ensuring the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publishing.
- Building a network of cooperation and marketing.
- Preparing licensing and other aspects of legality.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
- Bringing together the needs of readers and authors,
- Strive to improve the quality of publications on an ongoing basis,
- Implement a process to ensure the quality of published papers,
- Promoting freedom of speech objectively,
- Maintaining the integrity of the author's academic track record,
- Submit corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if necessary,
- Responsible for the style and format of the paper, while the content and all statements in the paper are the responsibility of the author/ author,
- Actively request the opinions of authors, readers, bestari partners, and members of the board of editors to improve the quality of publications,
- Encourage the assessment of journals if there are findings,
- Supporting initiatives to reduce research and publication errors by asking authors to attach an Ethics Klirens form that has been approved by the Ethics Committee,
- Support initiatives to educate researchers on the ethics of publication,
- Review the effect of published policies on the attitudes of authors and bestari partners and correct them to increase responsibility and minimize errors,
- Have an open mind to new opinions or views of others that may be contrary to personal opinions,
- Do not defend the opinions of themselves, authors or third parties that may result in unobjective decisions,
- Encourage the author / author, in order to make improvements to the paper until it is worthy of publication.
Duties and Responsibilities of Bestari Partners
- It is the duty of the editor to review the paper and submit the results of the study to the editor, as a material to determine the feasibility of a paper to be published.
- The reviewer should not review any writings involving him or her, either directly or indirectly
- Maintain author privacy by not disseminating corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by providing criticism, suggestions, feedback, and recommendations
- Encourage authors to make improvements to the paper
- Review the corrected paper in accordance with the predetermined standards.
- The paper is examined in a timely manner according to the style of the publication based on scientific rules (data collection methods, author legality, conclusions, and others).
Duties and Responsibilities of the Author/Author
- Ensure that those on the list of authors meet the criteria as authors.
- Collective responsibility for the work and content of the article includes methods, analysis, calculations, and details.
- Declare the origin of resources (including funding), either directly or indirectly.
- Explaining the limitations in research
- Respond to comments made by bestari partners professionally and on time.
- Inform the editor if he will re-withdraw his writing.
- Make a statement that the papers submitted for publication are genuine, have never been published anywhere in any language, and are not in the process of filing to another publisher.