Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is the result of research that has been formatted in accordance with the pattern of writing scientific journal articles.
- Manuscripts are original works (not plagiarization) and have never been published in printed scientific periodicals or other electronic scientific periodicals.
- The manuscript was sent to the Cerita Journal online submission on http://ejournal.raharja.ac.id/index.php/cerita
- A script submitted to the Cerita Journal Editor is a file script in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or RTF (Rich Text File) document format.
- The submitted manuscript is a manuscript that has been in accordance with the provisions of the Cerita Journal Editor.
- Willing to go through the blind review stage.