1. Abstract 2. Introduction 3. Research Methods 4. Results And Discussion 5. Conclusion 6. Suggested 7. References
1. Paper typed on a computer using Microsoft Word, on paper size 21 cm x 29.7 cm (A4), top left and right margins 3 cm, spaces 1, Times New Roman font size for the title of the article is 18 points and use case Capitalize Each Word, and font in the contents of the 11 point paper. The manuscript is written in 1 column layout.
2. The number of pages ranges from 10 to 14 pages, and the number of images must not exceed 30% of all writing.
3. Paper titles are a maximum of 12 words in Indonesian or 10 words in English and using Case Capitalize Each Word
4. The author's name is written under the title before the abstract without being accompanied by an academic degree or any other degree. The writing agency is written with the study program, department, faculty, and the name of the author's university and email address for correspondence with a size of 11 point bold. Author names are up to 3 authors in one paper.
5. Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English with a length of 150-200 words each and italicized with Times New Roman 11 points, typed in 1 space. Abstracts are arranged in concise, clear, coherent, systematic sentences, which can describe what and why the research was carried out, how it was done, and what important results were achieved from the research.
AIMS & SCOPE
Multimedia | Audio Visual | Broadcasting Visual Communication Design | Animation | Graphic Design | Design Game | Advertising | Photography | Web Design | Culture Visual | Videography | 3D Modelling | Architecture
MAVIB Journal opens up your latest science opportunities on design, video, photography, animation, design websites, architecture and the latest art knowledge that can contribute their knowledge to the wider community about art renewal.
Let's join MAVIB Journal to publish your art articles!